Friday 25 May 2012

I have hidden in the shadow of the truth.

I have hidden in the shadow of the truth

by Boipelo Mokoke on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 9:41pm ·
I have hidden in the shadow of the truth 4 so long dat it suffocates me and the little voice insyd of wants to scream but only i can hear it...you were thre but merely 2complete da picture dat has nw faded with all da luv you once claimed to have.
I have hidden in the shadow of the truth 4 so long dat i dnt knw wat hurts da most,da fact dat u livin or dat the memories still sting and hurt soo much even thou it happend a lng tym ago...dey say with tyn wounds heal believe me dey heal only for you to remove the dry skin and take care of da wounds while the marks left are constantly reminding you of the chapter you so badly want to close.

I have hidden in the shadow of the truth 4 so long and my mistake was dat i loved you..your mistakes are endless and hurtful to mention...oh how i luved thee i close my eyes so i cud remind myself of the thngs i used to luv abt u bt i knw dat man is no longer in you...pls let me not see you or i wont control my emotions..while u read dis dnt thnk i haven't let go of dis pain or da memory but i have and tried to pray abt it...lost a gud man 1nce coz da pain was jst eating away at ME but as i write this i feel happy coz God has forgiven Me and i wish you all the best...xoxo love BOIPELO

No comments:

Post a Comment